3.21.2015

A New Wave

Oh... hi... I feel a little awkward because it's been a while. I've decided that I want to try to make writing and photographing a larger part of my life.  Not really sure how I am going to do about this. I think just by writing and posting pictures. 

The past few years have been more or less complicated. As I am reflecting, I am opening doors that have been shut for a very long time. I am learning a lot about how I tick. One thing I do know, no matter what... Every time I get bulldozed down, I manage to stand right back up. It's coming from me, the inside. Not influenced by anyone else.

A very amazing man said to me one time, "Every day you wake, is a good day!" And how he could be more right. Be thankful toward/for yourself. At least I know in trying...







No comments:

Post a Comment