3.22.2015

Messy Hotness or Just a Hot Mess...

That is definitely the question.

Breaking down walls can get messy. One day I am feeling proud to start the process of overcoming some "thing" and then BOOM the next day I've lost my sea legs. Up is right, left is down, and looking in the mirror and sort of feeling like a stranger.

I know my solid core is still there. Well, because after I do something unlike myself, I am able to address whatever it was. Sometimes just to myself. Other times the action has affected someone else.

It is human nature to be emotional. It's how our species has survived so long. I am allowing myself to follow my heart and allow my emotions to exist. Bottling them up, for me, only creates more neurotic behavior. Declaration to myself to be with my feelings and express them.

Can't hurt, right...?




No comments:

Post a Comment