5.12.2015

Mutant Powers


What mutant power would you want to have..?

When asked the question, which surprisingly comes up pretty often, my answer is always Wolverine. I want to have his powers. Super strong, excellent sense of the surroundings, the ability to heal quickly, and eternal life. These all seem like amazing powers to possess. It would allow me to protect others, see how to make the future better, and to have a sense something is about to happen.

I am starting to rethink my answer. Now. I would want to be Professor X. (Yes, I do realise I am show off my nerdiness) Why Professor X, do you say? Because he has the ability to find others who are like him. And yes, the ability to pull the occasional Jedi mind trick on someone would be pretty cool too.

This world is so vast and has so many people on it, there has to be an easier way to find the like minded people than having a mutant, magical powers. When I look at this world, I realize my tininess. There are other people with my values, views, goals... but where are they all? I have found a few that are the foundation of my family. This old saying applies to me, "Better to have a few close friends, than lots of acquaintances."

I wonder if dogs ever feel this way. A dog are of the same species but within that there are so many different breeds.

~Paddling around looking for my herd!
    
                                     

















  







No comments:

Post a Comment