7.13.2015

Up, Down, and All the Way Around...

That is the drill... Right, for life... 

I seemingly riding waves at every moment. Sometimes crashing down while I feel like I'm drowning. Other times, I feeling like I could launch into space. 

It is like being a little plastic surfer stuck in a snowglobe from a beach with no surf. It's all a big whirlwind of things. Good VS. Evil. Truth VS. Lies. Love VS. Lust. Ideology VS. Realism. Black VS. White... The list could go on forever.

No one thing is correct. 

How do I proceed? If I make the wrong move what will happen? Will the challenge always be great? What will happen if I don't make a move? Will I be the one there when I fall? How will I make an impact? 

Making these decisions are not easy. It like improvising a recipe and using the things you like and taking out the ones you don't. No one can really help you, it has to come from within. 

It's time for me to really take a good look at my dreams. Then sketch put a plan to make them happen!

What are your dreams? How will you make them a reality?

~Duck diving and still can get past the break

No comments:

Post a Comment