12.28.2013

Vantage Points

It is all about perception. Each person sees and handles the world differently. Everyone has their own understanding of the world. What they are capable of, where they are willing to take themselves, what their limitations are, how an event is understood.

We all stand at a different vantage point. I may be standing on the top of a hill trying to see the entire picture. Someone else may be sitting on the ground looking up with the entire picture crashing down.

I want to see things from your vantage point. I want to feel like I completely understand you. I want to connect with you on a higher level. I want you to understand me. I have let down my guard, will you pull back your curtains just a bit? Life is too short to keep walls up. I have torn my down (Berlin Wall style). I feel free. I am no longer repressed. I am joyfully dancing on the ruins. Now... it is time to live! Live with an open heart and mind. To wake up everyday connected, to myself and others. No more fears! No more worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment