4.17.2015

It's not you... It's me... For realz

"Has anyone ever made such a fool outta you?"

Music plays a very important role in my life. There is a connection to emotion that the person is pouring out of themselves. It's what makes and breaks music, well at least for me.

We have all heard the "it's not you, it me," phrase a lot. We've said it to someone, someone has said it to us, or someone has said it to a friend. Never sure how take that phrase. Is it truthful? Are they just trying to make me feel better about being dumped? Who knows?!?!?

I've decide that it's time to believe that statement. It must be them. Everyone is a certain brand of crazy. Some of us know and the really crazy ones have no clue. 

So what do you do when you find someone that is your brand of crazy?

It's like trying to catch a feral cat. Sit still and don't more or even breathe, the cat comes up and sniffs you a little bit. You get too excited and it scurries away.

"Fuck, I just blew it. I knew I could have had that cat eating out off palm of my hand if I had just waited another second."

People are feral cats. It takes nothing to scare away someone or vice versa. Not sure about the fear. In a position they have been in before. Shit, there is a treat waiting for you. Just never sure if it is delicious or poison. That risk is a decision which must been made. It's certainly is a hard one.

Put yourself out there... (Blown off or blowing up), probably more use to the blown off one. Allowing yourself to share 
your emotional parts with someone is terrifying. Being afraid and keeping it all
In is equally as terrifying. Fear is created by worry of the unknown and the future. Creates anxiety. Constantly thinking about the past and regrets. Creates saddeness. "Be careful because if their your kind of crazy they are exactly scared the way you are."

Time for living in the present and keep movin' on!

So I will leave you with a few of my person favorite quotes from songs...

"When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still me you and me."

"I do believe, if you don't like things your leave, for some place you've never gone before... I do believe, you are what you perceive, what comes is better than what came before..."

"Someone told me that there is a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair... Trying to find a woman who's never, never been born"

"All of this ain't round us for long, I'll tell you what we're gonna do, you will shelter me and I will shelter you..."

"Lots of people talk but few of them know the soul of a woman was created below"

"I don't want to be your regret, I'd rather be your cocoon."

"and I told you to be patient, and I told ya to be fine, and I told ya to be embarrassed, and I told you to be kind.... And I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be holding all the fines"





No comments:

Post a Comment