7.27.2015

A Solo Adventure


For years now, I've heard about a hike called, Old Rag. It is in the Shenndoah mountains. Everyone told how difficult it was, that I had to go with people because there was now way I could go it alone.

Well, they were all wrong.

Yesterday, I decided that it was time to hike the infamous "Old Rag." So I packed my sleeping bag, tent, some water, a few snacks, headlamp, knife, notebook, hoodie, and my hat, then hopped in my car. The drive out was easy. Jammed out to some tunes, pondered life. A few hours later I arrive at the base of Old Rag.

Went to the ranger station, paid my entrance fee and signed my camping registration. The Rangers were funny guys, older and very encouraging. Grabbed my gear and off I went.


*****MORE TO COME*****



No comments:

Post a Comment