7.19.2015

Be bold

We all have our shit!

What are we looking for? What do we want? What do we need? Do we really know how to answer these questions? Is it possible to not constantly fuck yourself over? 

I plan to be bold. Treat people how I want to be treated, love people how I want to be loved, and always try my best to do the right thing. I want to say what's on my mind with care and concern for others and also say what I feel needs to be said.

To be good to others, I MUST be good to myself. To be a good winner, I MUST be able to lose gracefully. To succeed, I need to learn something from every twist and turn in the road. 

Life should be simple!!! Hands down, that's it. Hormones, emotions, life experience, and our super processor (brain) get in the way. 

I want to be on the moment. This has been a process that has been very hard but rewarding. I am working really hard at not getting wrapped up in what is going to happen six months from now or ten years from now. To be present, right here,  right now is all I want and need in life. 

I am tired for being bound to something that I cannot predict. I don't know what is going to happen five minutes from now. How can I worry about anything outside of the here and now.

It's time to let go, relax, breathe, and enjoy the moment. Always keeping in the back of my mind that the only thing I can control is me. The past equals regret, depression, and blocks. The future equals anxiety, fear, and blocks.

I am here right now!

~trying to read the break through the choppy sea.





No comments:

Post a Comment