7.21.2015

You Make Your Own Luck...

Or so it said on a dude's t-shirt at the park.

Right when you think life is getting easy, something makes it difficult again. How do we create our own luck? Is luck even really a thing?

Risks, I have be willing to take risks. This means change. Change is scary. The unknown of what is to come is scary. But I feel that without taking any risks or making changes, I will be stuck right where I am. 

I have things to do and places to see. It's my time to really make the life that I want. What I really want out of this life is to be connected to the earth and everything it has to offer. I want to explore and investigate. I will only be on this earth for a blink of an eye and I can't waste it being stuck. 

Passport is getting renewed this week. Plans will be made. Not sure where I will go or what I am going to do, but I know it is going to be the life I want and will make for myself. Time to live in the moment, for sure!

~although the waves are choppy, I'm managing to ride the waves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment