7.29.2015

Develop


Just like in the darkroom, life develops before our eyes with some science, control, and magic involved.

I am a trained photographer. Capturing moments is what my life is all about. So this analogy seems very fitting for my life.

I wake up everyday thankful for the opportunity to enjoy another day on this amazing blue planet. Some days are wonderful and some days not so much. I occasionally need to remind myself that no matter what is going on in my life, I will always push through.

Just as in the darkroom, events and experiences slowly start to reveal themselves. There is a sense of magic and curiosity that comes with each moment. Under the safe lights, it is hard to make out the the image. Can't really tell how the photograph will come out until the development has stopped and the image is fixed to the paper. Then out into the light to see what is really there.

Relationships, self growth, and experiences all develop. They all take time and patience. All the while not knowing how it will turn out in the end. Maybe one area is blown out and other is out of focus. Whatever the case maybe there is room for improvement with every moment.

Be patient, be in the moment, stop worrying about the out come, and let the magic happen. We all live in our own worlds and have control of only our actions. Remember to be open and look at things from every angle. I know I am certainty trying to.

~waves are getting easier to read.







No comments:

Post a Comment