7.28.2015

Define

I am sure I will use this title more than once...

As I go through everyday, I focus on making the life I want. I feel confident in knowing who I am and what I am about, for sure. Trying to reach my ultimate goals in life is a much scarier thing. How to I become courageous enough to let go of the things known and walk on a new and different path. A path that is undefined.


Today, on my morning hike (a very, very crucial part of my life), I decided to explore off the path. I realize now that things I thought I was scared of, maybe i not. Lots of spider webs, to include a spider bite, and some free rock climbing were involved. As I ramble on... I found a beautiful spot to sit and think. I could hear the river and nature singing around me. Below is my starting point to creating the life for me.

~rough waters = growth



No comments:

Post a Comment